* * * REGISTERED MANAGER - LEARNING DISABILITIES * * *
SALARY: £32,500 - £35,000 Pro Rata
BS Social Care is proud to be assisting one of the UK`s leading providers for supported living in their search for a Registered Manager position in Darlington.
If selected, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of service managers and support staff for two residential services. You will ensure the services are providing an agreed level of support for the residents to achieve their individual goals and lead full and productive lives as valued members of their community.
Working as a Registered Manager you will be managing two supported living services in Darlington. You will need to promote an enabling environment that ensures high standards of care and practices. You will provide management, advice and support to motivate the teams you will be working with to ensure those who use the service are able to live as independent as possible.
Other duties will include:
- Ensure all the services you manage are compliant with CQC standards
- Support individuals to achieve their chosen outcomes and aspirations
- Provide a safe, energetic and enjoyable life experience to the people our client supports
- Set and achieve development goals for your team and services as agreed with your line manager
- Identify and implement improvements to the services given CQC requirements
- Monitor resources and budgets within the services
- Responsible for the recruitment, development and leadership of staff
To be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria:
- NVQ Level 4 in Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- You will need a minimum of 2 years management experience
- Strong background working with adults with learning disabilities
- Driver with own transport is essential
To apply for this role please email an updated CV , or contact Matty at 0191 261 7570.