You will find yourself supporting Adults to improve their independence within a supportive environment and to transform their lives for the better. You will be working to provide the service users the ability to achieve their goals and ensure that they have opportunities for volunteering, training and employment whilst engaging in activities within the local community.
- Experience as a Manager within a Residential Setting
- QCF Level 5 or willing to work towards one
- Awareness of CQC legislation
- Superb time management and organisational skills
- Up to £38,000 per annum
- This is for a Full Time position, 37.5 hours a week
- 32 days annual leave per year
If you are ready for a new challenge and have the right skills and experience for this role then get in contact with Sarah Parsons at BS Social Care.
Send an email, along with your CV to sarah.parsons @ bssocialcare.co.uk or, ring 01179486300 for an informal chat. Or, click apply!
I look forward to hearing from you.