Currently seeking a Registered Manager for a 6 Bedded service in Wakefield, specialising in Learning Disabilities, and Challenging behaviour.
We are keen to get an experienced Registered Manager on board, who is looking for a new challenge, to drive our services forward, with an already established team, and achieving service.
We are an excellent company to work for. Our aim is to enable our service users to make life choices, be socially included and take a full and active part in their community.
Our standard of care across the group is extremely high, and we are constantly improving.
We invest heavily into all our services and into staff training and development, making it an exciting time to become part of our team. We are now seeking a like-minded individual who shares our vision to join us.
Requirements for the role;
* 2- 3 years minimum management experience in the health and social sector. With an in depth understanding and experience with supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and Challenging behaviours.
* Understands legislation and quality standards within the environment.
* Confident in management of staff and the conflicts they can present with.
* Experience within external meetings and safeguarding`s etc.
* You will support members of your staff team and motivate them to ensure that person-centred care is being delivered.
If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people we support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude and experience for this role then we are keen to hear from you.
To find out more about the role please call Shannen on 07907063941 and/or Email