I have partnered with an exceptional provider, who is seeking a superstar registered manager to open a new service in Nottinghamshire.
Already the proud owner of several residential settings for adults with learning disabilities and/or a mental health diagnosis, my client is now looking for the ideal candidate to support them in the development, opening and management of their new, high quality care setting.
Your new registered manager role, will require you to register with CQC and work with the director and key external agencies, including commissioners, local providers and care professionals to secure referrals and placements.
Care and support planning, behaviour management plans, recruitment, staff training and mentoring, finance and budget management and developing a homely, person centred residential setting will all be key elements of your new registered management role.
To be considered for this unique and exciting managerial opportunity, you must:
* Be experienced managing setting for adults with a learning disability and/or mental health diagnosis.
* Have previously held registration with CQC as a manager and have excellent CQC knowledge and experience.
* Hold a formal care management qualification such as the level 5 in leadership and management or equivalent
* Have a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
* Demonstrate strong geographical knowledge of the local area and have an excellent network of contacts that can support the development of your new service
In return, you will receive a competitive annual salary of £30000 per annum, the potential to earn bonus based on hitting set KPIs, generous annual leave allowance and other exciting benefits.
If you feel this could be the ideal career move for you or you are looking for a new challenge, please apply online or forward your CV via email today.