Up to £35,000
We are working with a local provider who is currently seeking a Registered Manager for their 36-bed residential care home.
This is a full-time position, working 40 hours a week Monday - Friday, however there will be a need to cover some on-call duties.
The role would involve liaising with the current provider to ensure all necessary reports are writing correctly and sent within a timely manner. You would be expected to develop and maintaining effective working environment whilst ensuring that the highest level of care was being provided to all residents. You will oversee the implementation of the home policies and procedures.
There will be an expectation to maintain the operations of the service at the standard agreed with the provider, within the financial budget. It will be your duty to lead by example to all staff, including administration, care, catering and housekeeping.
You will recruit new staff and induct them in accordance with the Home Policy. Conduct staff supervisions and will also develop staff to work at their full potential and provide annual staff appraisals for all head of departments.
Skills and Experience required:
- You will be able to communicate effectively and professionally with all stakeholders.
- You will have knowledge of leading a team and working within a multidisciplinary team
- You will have experience of working with Residents who have additional support needs
- You will have previous experience of working within a management or supervisory role
- You will hold an NVQ/QCF Level 5 in Management and Leadership (or equivalent)
If you would like to start an exciting, yet challenging position, then please apply today or call Stacey at BS Social Care for an informal chat 02920 224755