Role: Registered Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
Contract Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
BS Social Care looking are for a Registered Manager to oversee amazing service for 6 adults with learning disabilities in Bristol.
This is a great opportunity for a manager to work for an organisation whose goal is to maximise people's potential. This role will be instrumental enabling the service users to fulfil their life's ambitions.
As the Registered Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the home is fully compliant with CQC policy, legislation and procedure. You'll oversee a team of Support Workers and Deputies to ensure the goals of the individuals your care are being met. You'll do this by,
- Working closely with the Deputy Managers in day to day operational service delivery taking overall responsibility for its success and to support and to coach these Deputies.
- To be compliant to contracts, CQC and the wider businesses policies and procedures
- Provide leadership and motivation for all staff within the service in order to promote effective communication, high quality service delivery and best practice
- Agree, with senior leadership team, and have responsibility to manage the budget for residential service
- To take responsibility for maximising capacity of the service
- To seek referrals and opportunities that would contribute to the outcomes and profitability of the service.
In order to be successful for the role, you will be a Registered Manager or Care Manager. You will have previous experience in managing people within a health and social care setting and have or be willing to work towards a Level 5 Diploma in Management of Health and Social Care Services.
This is a full-time position working 9:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday (you may need to be a little flexible with your time, as with most management jobs).
· 27 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (full-time allowance)
· Contributory pension scheme
· Death in service benefit
· Welcome Bonus and Refer a Friend Scheme
· Learning and Development programmes
· Cycle to work scheme
· Mileage paid at 45p per mile
Please call Gaby on 0117 9486300 or apply online now.