On behalf of a reputable, established, and forward-thinking provider, I am recruiting for a registered care manager to oversee the day to day running of their supported living service for adults with learning disabilities, mental health diagnoses and challenging/complex behaviours.
Working from their central office, you will oversee supported living settings across the West Midlands. Flexibility to travel across services is essential for this role.
You will manage a team of support staff and work directly with the senior management team. It is essential that you ensure the highest possible standards of care are delivered and met, in line with both company and CQC standards.
Your time will be split between the Midlands head office and on service. It is essential that you meet all the requirements to register with CQC as the manager and can share the on-call rota.
This is the perfect opportunity for a competent, compassionate, and person-centred manager who can demonstrate a proven background within the Transforming Care field and experience supporting adults with Autism, challenging/complex behaviours and associated mental health diagnosis.
To be considered for the exceptional managerial role, you must:
* Have proven experience in a managerial capacity, overseeing registered care settings for adults within residential and supported living settings.
* Demonstrate proven experience as a manager within the field of learning disabilities and challenging behaviours, across the supported living sector (experience of 1:1, 2:1 and 3:1 support is a must)
* Be qualified to NVQ 5 or equivalent
* Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
* Be flexible to share the on-call rota
In return, you will receive a competitive salary up to £40000, dependent on relevant skills, qualifications and experience, generous annual leave allowance, health and well-being benefits, access to training and development courses, and the opportunity to progress.
Interested? For immediate consideration, please forward your CV via email or apply online today.