Role: Registered Manager
You'll be working with a well-respected, local business, who are a leading provider of high-quality care and support for people with learning difficulties and mental health needs.
I am actively recruiting a skilled, passionate, and person-centred Manager to oversee an established care service near Wells. You'll be managing team to provide high quality care to 10 people.
Your new role as Registered Manager, will require you to take accountability for the leadership and operational manager a registered service. You will oversee the delivery of all care and support, operational and financial functions of the care home. You'll have plenty of support to help you deliver from specialist training team, quality assurance team and a director who's passionate about outcomes of service users and staff.
Key Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Acting as a role-model for the organisation and delivering inspiring leadership which develops a culture of respect, choice, dignity, and inclusion
- Maintaining services where the needs of the people you support are paramount
- Leading on effective employee engagement and development
- Management, quality and compliance, and all safeguarding responsibilities
- Business improvement where required
Skills & Experience requirements:
- You will be a confident and passionate manager who has experience managing in learning disabilities.
- Hold a relevant care management qualification minimum Level 4.
- Have a full UK driving licence and be flexible to work across multiple sites as required
- Competitive salary on £35,000,
- Casual dress
- 6 weeks additional leave
- Company pension
- Discounted or a free meal
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Plus, many more
How to apply?
If this role or any others you've seen is of interest, then just give Gaby a call on 0117 9486300 or click apply.