BS Social Care has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager for a CQC registered extra care service based in Knowsley.
This service is an extra care service with on-site staff to provide care, support and social activities to people who do not need or want to move into long-term care but require care and support from a trained care team.
In this role you will be required to:
- Provide day-to-day management and leadership to ensure the effective performance and development of the service.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all team members adhere to the standards and regulations for the service as inspected and regulated by the Commission for Quality Care (CQC).
- To ensure that the highest standard of care and support is provided to service users.
- To develop, implement and continuously improve the service in line with the service specification.
- To respond to service user incidences, safeguarding issues and complaints in line with company policies and procedures.
- To develop practical and strategic partnership, including working closely with the housing provider.
- To establish links with relates services within the local area as specified by the commissioning teams and work with commissioners.
- To maintain accurate records, statistics and write reports in line with the organisation and regulatory bodies including CQC.
You will have:
- Previous experience of managing a team of staff and volunteers in a similar care setting
- Diploma Level 4 or a willingness to work towards within an agreed time period.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing with a larger than life personality.
- Have a positive outlook on life and a passion to care for others
- An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Adaptable and versatile be able to work alone and within a team
- Take pride in your work, exceptional attention to detail and reliability are essential.
In return for your skills, expertise and hard work you will earn £26,407 per annum plus holidays.
You will also receive a number of other benefits such as:
- Buying annual leave
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work
- Love 2 Shop
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to free training, qualifications and career development opportunities
If you think this would be the perfect role for you, please contact us in branch on 01512426100, or apply online.