£45,000 - £50,000 + 21% of Annual Salary OTE
- £5000 Introductory Bonus
- 33 days Annual Leave, Including bank holidays
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
This organisation has a long standing history within children`s services offering the highest quality therapeutic, residential & specialist care available.
They are now recruiting a Registered Manager for their Children`s Activity & Intervention Service based in Gloucester Gloucestershire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to lead, motivate and direct an established team supporting vulnerable children & young people. Your expertise in managing, motivating, and directing your team to ensure the best possible care provision will stand you in good stead for this opportunity. This is a 90 day placement service.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care services (Children & young People`s Residential Management Qualified currently or within 3 years of commencing employment
- An in depth knowledge of EBD/SEMH and other complex and challenging behaviours
- Experienced in residential care of children & young people at a management/senior level.
- Desirable that you are Qualified in social work management, therapeutic work or have a background in advocacy
For a confidential/informal discussion please contact Debby Fairweather on 07527 008449 or apply via this advertisement