Priory Group: Registered Manager <img src="//bat.bing.com/action/0?ti=5317149&Ver=2" height="0" width="0" style="display:none; visibility: hidden;" /><img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=426272617544437&ev=PageView&noscript=1" /> <img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=469905390460623&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />
Salary : £45,000
Location : Radstock, Somerset
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Pension options
We are looking for a Registered Manager who is dedicated and able to undertake the leadership role within this residential service supporting people with learning disabilities and/or complex needs.
With the support of your care team you will support service users to achieve their goals, assisting and supporting them to seek out opportunities that will allow them to develop their skills, confidence, participation in activities and initiatives.
Safety and quality is essential and we are looking for effective leadership and inspiration to ensure your team provides the best possible person centred support and care to residents
- We are looking for previous management experience within a similar environment
- Working knowledge and experience of working within regulatory standards
- Decision making and quality driven service delivery experience
Apply now to register your interest in this role and to find out more about this opportunity.