Walsall, West Midlands
- £7,500 Joining Bonus
- £1K QCF level 5 successful completion payment,
- up to £5,000 quality reward payment, OFST£D Inspection
- occupancy bonus of up to £1k,
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays,
- employee assistance programme,
- free parking.
This leading care provider are searching for an experienced Registered Manager, who is able to lead a direct an established team within this "good" rated OFSTED regulated service based in Walsall, West Midlands.
4 bedded service, 3 placements currently, Aged 3-15 currently. Its a very settled home with a strong, established staffing team.
We are looking for a a Registered Manager to join the management team, leading their home and their team, ensuring best practice, coaching, team and support. Thus ensuring the best possible outcome is achieved for the children within placement, which may include links with schools, alternative learning, transitional services supporting the children & young people.
This role offers an exceptional financial package, a strong support team within the organisation and a senior management team to lead and support Registered Managers within the business.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- You will need to have experience of managing in an Ofsted home that carries a rating of good or above.
- You will need to be Level 5 qualified/undertaking (Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care) currently OR Level 3 Diploma for the Children & Young People's Workforce or equivalent qualification in Children and Young People's Services
- Your management experience, and background within children & young people's social work will mean you are able to manage change, drive good practice and ensure that children living within the service receive the best possible care at all times
Contact Brook Street Care, Senior & Management Appointment Team to Apply for this role or for further information.