We are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager who will lead and direct a small team within this small 3 bedded, good rated service based in Spalding, Lincolnshire
As the Registered Manager your ultimate goal should be to ensure the best possible residential, therapeutic and associated care provision is provided to each young people residing within the service.
The ideal candidate for this role will be resilient and have a passion for what you do on a day-to-day basis; able to take accountability and responsibility for the service, always ensuring the best possible service for those living and working within it.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care or equivalent qualification in Children & Young Peoples Services
- 2 years` experience within a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of EBD and other complex/challenging behaviours
OTE of £54,450
- Performance Bonus - paid 4 monthly
- £5,000 Introduction Bonus
- 33 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Life assurance
- Nest Pension
- Company sick pay
Apply now or for more information