£45,000 - £58,000 OTE
Includes financial incentive package:-
- Exceptional Salary, Incentive, Introduction and Achivement Bonus Scheme
- £7,500 Introduction/Welcome bonus
- £1000 QCF Bonus
- OFSTED Inspection Bonus upto £5000
- Occupancy Bonus £1000 per annum
Just some of the benefits on offer:-
- Small, person centred, passionate teams within each home
- generous holiday entitlement
- flexible working patterns & overtime available
- Structured induction programme
- Career advancement opportunities
- Dedicated learning & development programme including QCF
- Health Benefits
- Free parking (Residential Homes only)
- Free meals on shift (Residential Homes only)
- Cash back health care plan
- Pension scheme
- Annual Employee Awards and employee recognition schemes
We are recruiting a Registered Manager for a specialist Learning Disability service, for Children & Young People based centrally in Leicester.
Home to 4 young people with varying specialist needs ranging across learning disabilities, autism, ADHD, Epilepsy diagnosis, this is a beautiful home, currently rated good with OFSTED, with a full time Deputy Manager and staffing team - we now need an experienced Home Manager to lead the service.
Its essential that you have a minimum of two years experience of working with children/young people and of course that you have managed previously.
You will also need to have a recognised qualification in children & young people work, such as Level 3 or Level 5 or be willing to complete your Level 5.
Please contact us for further information or to apply for this role.