£45,000 - £54,500 (Salary/OTE)
£5,000 introduction Bonus upon joining the business
Bonus opportunity of between 15 & 21% of annual salary
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
We are looking for a Registered Manager for this lovely, small EBD service in the Buttington area of Welshpool in Wales to manage a small, dedicated team.
As one of the leading recognised innovative providers of young people`s residential care and education service within the UK we are looking for an experienced Manager who will be either Level 5 qualified in England or the equivalent in Wales to lead to ensure the best possible residential care and support is provided to the children & young people in residence.
The ideal candidate for this role will be resilient and have a passion for what you do on a day-to-day basis; able to take accountability and responsibility for the service, always ensuring the best possible service for those living and working within it.
- We need you to hold an NVQ/QCF Level3 Diploma for the Children`s & Young Peoples Workforce or QCF Level 5 Diploma (or equivalent) in Leadership for Health & Social Care or equivalent qualification in Children & Young Peoples Services
- 2 years` experience within a similar role (EITHER or both young adults or Children`s LD service)
- Working in small, friendly teams in 2, 3, 5 bedded services who are dedicated to the welfare of the children and young people cared for - so you need to be able to work as part of and lead this small team.
Please contact us as soon as possible to register your interest in this role and to find out more about the opportunity.