We are looking for a Registered Manager for this lovely, small EBD service in the Buttington area of Welshpool in Wales to manage a small, dedicated team.
As one of the leading recognised innovative providers of young people`s residential care and education service within the UK we are looking for an experienced Manager who will be either Level 5 qualified in England or the equivalent in Wales to lead to ensure the best possible residential care and support is provided to the children & young people in residence.
The ideal candidate for this role will be resilient and have a passion for what you do on a day-to-day basis; able to take accountability and responsibility for the service, always ensuring the best possible service for those living and working within it.
- We need you to hold an NVQ/QCF Level3 Diploma for the Children`s & Young Peoples Workforce or QCF Level 5 Diploma (or equivalent) in Leadership for Health & Social Care or equivalent qualification in Children & Young Peoples Services
- 2 years` experience within a similar role (EITHER or both young adults or Children`s LD service)
- Working in small, friendly teams in 2, 3, 5 bedded services who are dedicated to the welfare of the children and young people cared for - so you need to be able to work as part of and lead this small team.
OTE of £55,000
- £47,000 Salary + additional earning potential of a further 15 or 21% (bonus paid quarterly)
- £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- £8,000 relocation
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
Please contact us as soon as possible to register your interest in this role and to find out more about the opportunity.