- £7,500 Introductory/Golden Handshake bonus - 1st year
- £50-60k package
- £5,000 Introduction Bonus
- 28 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Parking
- On Call Bonus
This organisation is known as one of the leading and most innovative providers of young people's residential care and education service within the UK. Due to this success and accolade, they are opening new residential homes and schools and making a real difference in young people's lives.
We are now looking for a Registered Manager for their established service based Telford, West Midlands.
The ideal candidate for this role will be resilient and have a passion for what you do on a day-to-day basis; able to take accountability and responsibility for the service, always ensuring the best possible service for those living and working within it.
- We need you to hold an NVQ/QCF Level 3 Diploma for the Children's & Young Peoples Workforce or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care or equivalent qualification in Children & Young Peoples Services
- Have 2 years' experience within a similar role