We are working with a leading children's residential care provider on their search for a Registered Manager, who has the drive an ambition to open this new service, based in the St Alban's Hertfordshire area
Its a great opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager who is looking to have the opportunity to build their own team, open their own service and deliver exceptional care - all with the support of a leading children's residential care provider.
This role offers the following package:-
- £5,000 "Welcome" bonus
- "8,000 relocation bonus available
- 15- 21% bonus, 3 times a year based on OFSTED ratings
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
This 4 bedded, EBD service needs leadership, direction, enthusiasm and the ability to motivate and drive your care team in the delivery of exceptional care - meeting company and OFSTED standards at all times of course.
- Recent experience working either as a Children's Home Registered Manager or as a Children's Home Deputy Manager in a Children's Home.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (or equivalent qualification).
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (or equivalent qualification).
- Full UK Driving Licence.