How does joining the UK`s largest, privately owned, social care group sound?
We are looking for an experienced Manager who has the ability and drive to open a brand new domiciliary care branch in the Ross on Wye area.
You will already be aware of the importance of providing a safe, caring, responsive and effective delivery of service, to the highest possible standards, which are fully compliant, meet statutory regulation and company standards.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Your knowledge of person centred support, passion and experience within a domiciliary care background is essential
- Your knowledge and understanding of social care regulations and statutory requirements will be bast
- Your ability to formulate and manage a budget would be desirable
- You will know how to promote your branch, build reputations and maintain positive relationships
Salary : £40,000pa
- Bonus/Incentive Scheme
- Outstanding opportunities for career development
- Fully funded training
- Discount packages
- company pension scheme
- employee assistance program
This is a great opportunity for someone who has that drive an ambition to build their own team, business and success!