Registered Domiciliary Manager
Are you a natural leader and a highly motivated Registered Domiciliary Manager? My client seeks a business-minded Registered Domiciliary Manager with a passion for care. My client is part of an organisation that fully invests in their staff, provide a strong support network that will enable you reach your full potential.
Candidates for the Registered Domiciliary Manager post must come from a Domiciliary Care background and display strong management skills, leadership skills, along with a history of successfully running fully CQC-compliant homes.
As an experienced Registered Domiciliary Manager, you will have the responsibility of:
- Day to day running to the home
- Lead Supervise and co-ordinate the care staff.
- Business development and be a driving force behind its growth.
- Assess clients care needs and provide care when required
- Have experience with CQC inspections and improving/maintaining standards.
- Maintain Care plans of service users
This is a full time position with an occasional on call duty.
Full orientation and Induction programme provided.
As a Registered Domiciliary Manager, you will have a Level 5 or be working towards one, be a driver and have good knowledge and experience of the Domiciliary Care Management.
28 days (plus bank holidays), Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Annual Discretionary Bonus and Further Career Opportunities.
If you're interested or want to discuss this further, please call Neelam on 01179486300 or email me on Neelam.ismail @ bssocialcare.co.uk