Residential Care Home
Learning Disabilities, Autism & Challenging Behaviour
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has passion, commitment and innovative thinking towards Learning Disabilities support for people of all abilities.
We have a Registered Manager vacancy in one of our Residential Care Homes in Huddersfield.
The home is a specialist service for adults with autism, learning difficulties and challenging behaviour. It is a 10-bed home situated in, Huddersfield. We are looking for an experienced, motivated Manager who is up for a challenge, as it needs some development. The service users are settled, but the service needs an energetic, passionate Manager to lead the team
* Provide effective leadership to the care team, monitoring and ensuring the delivery of high standards of care to the service user.
* Support the Operational Management team to build team cohesion and skills base to ensure the services are responsive to the needs of service users.
* Maintain an effective relationship with the Senior Management team, keeping them informed of any issues or concerns in relation to the Home/Service, team or service user.
* Support the team to ensure compliance with CQC.
* Work effectively with the service user and or their representative to develop person centred care packages which reflect best practice and meet the needs and preferences of the service user.
* Organise and attend staff and service user meetings.
* Ensure protection of vulnerable adult`s guidelines and safeguarding policy is followed.
* Maintain high standards of documentation and record keeping in relation to staff management and service users.
* Recruitment and retention.
* Provide on-call support to the service as and when needed.
* Provide accurate management information and written reports.
* Implement a quarterly resident/relative meeting forum.
* To be fully accountable for all aspects of home management.
To find out more about this role and/or apply please call Emma Hardaker on 01274 393050 -