Learning Disabilities and Autism.
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (sometimes there is a need to work late or even weekends)
We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager who has up to date, best practice knowledge of Learning Disabilities and Autism to work in a busy Learning Disabilities community.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has passion, commitment and innovative thinking towards Learning Disabilities support for people of all abilities.
Our clients have learning disabilities, autism and some do have mental health needs as well, at the moment they have 21 service users with potential for a total of 27.
* Provide effective leadership to the care team, monitoring and ensuring the delivery of high standards of care to the service user.
* Support the Operational Management team to build team cohesion and skills base to ensure the services are responsive to the needs of service users.
* Maintain an effective relationship with the Senior Management team, keeping them informed of any issues or concerns in relation to the Home/Service, team or service user.
* Support the team to ensure compliance with CQC.
* Work effectively with the service user and or their representative to develop person centred care packages which reflect best practice and meet the needs and preferences of the service user.
* Organise and attend staff and service user meetings.
* Ensure protection of vulnerable adult`s guidelines and safeguarding policy is followed.
* Maintain high standards of documentation and record keeping in relation to staff management and service users.
* Recruitment and retention.
* Provide on-call support to the service as and when needed.
* Provide accurate management information and written reports.
* Implement a quarterly resident/relative meeting forum.
* To be fully accountable for all aspects of home management.
To find out more about this role and/or apply please call Emma Hardaker on 01274 393050 -