Registered Manager - Children & Young People
EBD, Challenging behaviour
We are working with a provider on their search for an experienced Registered Manager who is able to lead, direct and motivate a staff team, providing leadership and a strong sense of "home" within a 6 bedded children and young people service very close to Saxmundham and Aldeburgh in Suffolk
As a privately owned organisation, this service offers a solo placement, EBD and challenging behaviour support and care and it will be part of your role to ensure that the best possible care is provided at all times.
- Previous OFSTED registration, GOOD or Outstanding accreditation
- Qualified to Level 5 (Children & Young People) or equivalent or currently completing
- EBD, specialist, solo placements experience ideally
- Starting salary of £50,000 - £60,000
- Financial golden handshake or relocation package offered
- Benefits & Incentives, bonus package.
If you would like to know more about this role please apply now.
Brook Street Care - Senior Appointments.