- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- 33 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Life assurance
- Nest Pension
- Company sick pay
- Benefits package
We are working with a leading Children & Young People residential care provider who offer exceptional support, financial reward in terms of salary, incentive and performance bonuses that exceed the norm within the Children & Young People residential sector.
To support our Registered Managers and their teams throughout the 11 homes, we are now recruiting a Regional Operations Manager, Children's Residential Care to support and oversee the services in the Region. This will include locations within Staffordshire,/Shropshire areas.
We are looking for strong experience with at least 2 years within multi-site management within the childrens residential care sector. If you have RI experience, that's an advantage too
- Its essential that you have multi-site management experience - at least 2 years
- We need your experience and expertise in operations and your knowledge of OFSTED.
- We need residential Children's home management/regional/operations experience
- Its a challenging area to work within and we need your expertise in overcoming those challenges!
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading providers who are keen to develop their Registered Managers into their next Senior Manager's; an organisation that value's their staff and is looking to expand their business with the right Manager's in post and open new homes.
Please contact Debby Fairweather -
Brook Street Care - Senior Appointments -Working with Managers, Senior & Director level candidates