OTE £59,500 (including bonuses, incentives welcome/ quarterly/annually)
£45,000 - £48,000 Salary
OTE Plus £4500 to £7000 quarterly/annual financial bonuses
Plus £7,500 Introduction Bonus!
- £7,500 Introduction Bonus
- Performance Bonuses paid on Occupation, OFSTED inspection, QCF Qualified/Qualifying in excess of £7000
- 28 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Parking
- On Call Bonus
- Based in ST20
We are working with a leading Children & Young People residential care provider who offer exceptional support, financial reward in terms of salary, incentive and performance bonuses that exceed the norm within the Children & Young People residential sector.
We are now recruiting in the area of Stafford for a Registered Manager for this brand new service which is to open/start afresh! so we are looking for an experienced Registered Manager.
- To ensure OFSTED registration it is essential that you have worked for at least 2 years within the past 5 years in a position relevant to residential care of children
- You will be at least level 3 qualified - ideally Level 5, however, you can apply with Level 3 as long as you are willing to complete Level 5 within 2 years
- We are looking for experience, resilience and passion to ensure the best possible care is provided to the children & young people you will be responsible for. Homes are always low capacity, from 1 - 4 residents, to allow exceptional and person centred care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading providers who are keen to develop their Registered Managers into their next Senior Manager's; an organisation that value's their staff and is looking to expand their business with the right Manager's in post and open new homes.
If you would like to learn more about this role please contact (Care Senior Appointments)