- £45,000 neg
- OTE £59,500 (including bonuses, incentives welcome/ quarterly/annually)
- £7,500 Introduction Bonus
- 28 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Parking
Based in LE3
We are working with a leading Children & Young People residential care provider who offer exceptional support, financial reward in terms of salary, incentive and performance bonuses that exceed the norm within the Children & Young People residential sector.
Recruiting in the Leicester, Leicestershire Area now for a Registered Manager of a 3 bedded home. Its already a well regarded and settled home - we are looking for a Registered Manager who is able to carry this good on and maintain the high standards
We are able to consider applications for candidates who are already a Registered Manager within a Children & Young People's service or experienced/established Deputy Manager/Senior within a Children's service.
- To ensure OFSTED registration we need you to have worked within a children's residential service for at least 2 years
- You will be at least level 3 qualified - ideally Level 5, however, you can apply with Level 3 as long as you are willing to complete Level 5 within 2 years
- We are looking for experience, resilience and passion to ensure the best possible care is provided to the children & young people you will be responsible for. Homes are always low capacity, from 1 - 4 residents, to allow exceptional and person centred care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading providers who are keen to develop their Registered Managers into their next Senior Manager's; an organisation that value's their staff and is looking to expand their business with the right Manager's in post and open new homes.
We look forward to hearing from you!