Registered Manager - Retirement Homes
We are recruiting for an experienced Registered Care Manager working within a retirement home in Chislehurst.
As the Registered manager you will be the pivotal point of the community, and fundamental to their success, building relationships with our homeowners and ensuring that they have everything that they need for them to live life to the full.
All care is tailored to meet the needs of the individuals, ensuring that a high-quality service is always delivered to homeowners to support their needs.
We are looking for someone who shares our values and can build on our reputation for excellence to both maintain the quality of care we provide to our current clients and grow the service.
- Leading, motivating and developing the Care and Support Team and Duty Management team.
- Ensuring that the best and most consistent care is delivered at all times.
- Working closely with colleagues across the wider business
- Full accountability for the successful day-to-day running and budget requirements.
- Be an ambassador for the company by introducing and encouraging the uptake of the additional services we offer to our homeowners.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate activities to our homeowners to improve social and physical opportunities.
- Travelling to other developments to learn and share best practice
- 5 years` experience working in a care or support environment -
3 years` experience at management or supervisory level
- QCF level 5 in Health & Social Care (Adults) or equivalent qualification
- Understanding of the Care Quality Commission requirements
- Experience in running an adult / elderly care provision
- Computer literate
- Strong leadership skills
- Passion for customer service
- Self-motivated, with a positive approach to your work
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organised and effective management
Hours: Full time, Mon - Fri with alternate weekends
Salary: £34,250 per annum, plus bonus and paid overtime
Benefits: Company personal pension, Life insurance, paid induction, ongoing training and investment into your personal development
If you feel you`re suitable for the role or just have a general enquiry, then please send your updated CV over or contact me directly on 02089181420