Registered Manager- Multi Site Supported Living
£50,000pa / 40 hours per week
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
We are working with one of the leading organisations within the UK who provide adult care services across a wide spectrum of learning disabilities and mental health needs - specialist, person centred care.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who would like to manage multi-sites, across supported living services. Its a role for someone who has a good understanding of the principles and values of supported living and of course the need to ensure people are able to live independently, within a safe and caring environment with the individual support they need.
This role works across three sites, Stoke on Trent, Wolverhampton and Dudley - all registered with CQC so your experience in registration and standards of care required would also be really beneficial. Alongside your commitment to quality assurance, leading your team and providing the best possible care this is a great role for a Registered Manager to really demonstrate their ability and passion for Adult learning disability care.
- Experience as a Registered Manager (CQC registered previously)
- Decision making, organisational and communication skills
- A commitment to delivery high quality care through your team