Home Care Branch Manager (CQC Registered)
Purpose of the role:
- Manage all aspects of the home care branch, ensuring safe care delivery to all service users and CQC compliance, and working within agreed budgets.
- Manage a team of care coordinators who risk assess and plan care, and schedule care delivery, through home care teams
- Undertaking staff supervision, performance reviews, investigations and disciplinary processes
- Ensure your team complies with internal policies, procedures, CQC standards, and health and safety guidelines.
- Produce reports, statistics and performance information to senior management
- Carry out other duties deemed necessary for successful operation of the business
- Ideally level 5 qualified or working towards
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC compliance/legal requirements
- A sound understanding and experience of the planning and management of homecare
- Working knowledge of IT systems
- Strong organisation and planning skills, and ability to work well and accurately under pressure
- Must be double vaccinated
- Proven record of performing to targets while maintaining quality in homecare
We are looking for a committed candidate to develop, lead and grow our branch. If this is a role that you are interested in and you have the relevant experience and qualifications then apply below.