Brook Street Social Care are currently seeking hardworking and dedicated Registered Nurse's (day shifts predominately) with opportunities in a choice of areas. Working for a well-known care provider with multiple locations within Northern Ireland we are looking for exceptional individuals with the right attitude and skillsets with the below qualities;
- 1st Level Nurse.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all operational levels.
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group.
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the POVA List (where applicable).
You may even have experience and qualifications in care for relevant Client category's or previous supervisory experience (Desirable, not essential)
As part of your day to day activities you will be responsible for;
- Achieve a high standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members.
- Ensure that all Staff Members contribute, to the best of their ability, to the efficient running of the Care Centre.
- Creating a positive and warming atmosphere for our Clients.
- Acting up for the Deputy Home Manager or Home Manager in their absence.
- Adhering to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures within the defined timescales.
To reward you for an excellent service you can expect some great benefits;
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- 24-hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Discounted vouchers for a selection of companies
- Internal progression opportunities
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and desire to succeed within this role I would love to hear from you. Please click on the "Apply" button or call the Brook Street office on 02890 881100.