Are you a qualified Registered Nurse?
Do you have the passion and resilience to work in a Mental Health environment? Whether you are a newly qualified nurse or a nurse with years of experience within a mental health setting, we want to hear from you as we have a fantastic career defining opportunity for a Nurse to join a mental health hospital located near Keighley, West Yorkshire.
This fully compliant, modern hospital provides essential care for male and female adults who require ongoing care for complex mental health needs.
This hospital consists of both male and female wards, step-down units and a specialised dementia department.
We could look to recruit an RGN for the dementia service and would also consider an RNLD for the rehab service providing they have some background working with mental health,
Within this role you will be responsible for:
-Undertaking and managing direct patient care, having participated fully in assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs.
- Working in conjunction with the relevant sections of Mental Health Act and communicating any concerns regarding patient well-being to your clinical manager.
- Carry out all relevant form of care independently and assisting in the supervision and development of junior staff.
The type of nurse we are looking for is someone who is resilient, flexible, calm and adaptable to change.
This is a company that will be there to support you in all areas, whether it is on the floor or in creating your future in mental health.
The shifts are: Day Shift: 07:35 - 20:00 Night Shift: 19:35 - 08:00
Staff do 4 shifts week one, 3 shifts week two. A typical 2 weeks would be Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday week one, followed by Wednesday, Thursday, Friday week two. All staff are expected to work both day and night shifts on a rolling rota basis.
Once you commence employment as a Nurse, you will also receive the following benefits:
- An annual salary between £24,745 - £30,300. My client look to benchmark salaries at offer stage based on levels of experience.
- A structured shift pattern to ensure a good break between working days.
- On-going training and focused career progression opportunities.
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) + a free day off for your birthday.
- Exclusive employee rewards to suit your life outside of work
- Cost coverage for an enhanced DBS check
- Cycle to work and driving scheme
- A generous company pension
If you are a Registered Nurse and ready to start a new exciting career, apply today or call Kirsty May on 0113 2154312 for more information