- £19.50 per hour/£36,500pa (36 Hours Per Week Contract)
- Shift Times: 7.45am - 8.15pm
- 51% Employee-Owned Company
- Fully Paid induction program
- 35 days annual leave
- Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Individual Training Voucher allowance of £350 for your PDP
- Regular Clinical Supervision
- Regional Nurse Forums and online Groups
- Support with NMC Re validation
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
- Paid DBS check
- Tier 2 Sponsorship
This is an opportunity to join a leading provider of nursing care within its residential homes at their service in the Arundel, West Sussex Area.
We are looking for a Nurse, who is able to lead a team, direct and motivate whilst ensuring the best possible care is provided at all times, ensuring residents lead a safe, enjoyable, and active life.
We are looking for a solution provider to problems, who will always be looking to improve who is able to work under pressure and prioritise workloads.
We are looking for a leader for this kind and caring team, someone who is friendly and able to work as part of the team, whilst leading and working with and supporting your residents.
- RGN or RMN Qualified
- NMC Registration/UK Pin No
- Experience of delivering nursing care within an elderly care environment
- It would be desirable if you have experience of quality and clinical governance but not essential
For a confidential/informal discussion please contact Debby Fairweather on 07527 008449 or apply via this advertisement