I know, I know...EVERYONE wants a Registered Nurse but do they want you? Or do they just want another NMC pin on their books!? We don't just want skills, we want personalities, we want stories...we want you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you as a Registered Nurse to join a warm and welcoming Residential Home, with a long history of offering people-centric support to the elderly for the past 30 years.
In this magnificent 43 bed property nestled in the Hampshire countryside you'll have the opportunity to really get to know the residents and their stories. My client has a strong focus on maintaining independence and dignity, whether that is a trip to the local shops for a paper or ensuring they're surrounded by their loved ones at the times they need it most. It goes without saying that you'll be a dedicated care professional, focused on the well-being of the residents, and eager to be hands-on with the residents every day. We're looking for someone who can not only provide outstanding care but also develop strong relationships with our residents and your fellow staff members. Some of the nurses have been working within our home for over 20 years, if you like the idea of being welcomed into an independent service that truly cares about its staff as well as its residents, this is the place for you.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Deliver and oversee the highest possible standards of person-centred care everyday - continually assessing our residents needs and wishes, developing the service to improve their quality of life
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet residents changing physical, psychological and social needs
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - ensure risks are proactively managed and issues identified and reported appropriately
- Promote and practice high standards of nursing care for you and your team
- Participate in the delivery of all aspects of resident care
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code
- Accept responsibility, show commitment and lead by example
- And of course…love delivering care in an environment surrounded by wonderful residents
As the perfect candidate you will have:
- RGN exp. With a valid NMC pin
- £17 - £20p.h.
- 20 hours a week
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop and work with a great people-centric service get in touch with Dan on 0117 922 1130, e-mail daniel.armour @ bssocialcare.co.uk or click on Apply Now!