Brook Street are currently working with the NHS BSA in their search for Registration Officer
This role will be home working due to COVID-19.
As a member of the Overseas Health care Services registration team, the post holder will process health care entitlement applications received by email and post and work as a second line assessor for applications which cannot be managed within the contact centre.
The post holder will examine and interpret confidential applications received in Overseas Health care Services quickly, accurately and fairly, complying with agreed procedures, policy and technical instructions.
Working as part of a team, the post holder must be flexible, be committed to continuous improvement, adaptable and prepared to move quickly between all Overseas Health care Services processing services tasks or duties.
- Pay rate is £9.09/hour increasing to £10.09 after 12 weeks
- Full time, 37 hours per week
- Monday to Friday (possible weekends were required)
- Temporary assignment, initially for 3 months with strong chance of extension
- Looking to start in Sept 2021
- Home working role
- NHS Perks and discounts
- Great working hours
- Opportunity for extension
- Step in the right direction for a career within the NHS.
If this role seems like the right one for you, please submit your CV!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.