Brook Street are currently recruiting for Registration Administrators to work as part of a large organisation based in Derbyshire. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with a background in data entry, administration, and customer service to join a fantastic organisation who care about their employees as much as they care about their customers.
Role - Registration Administrator
Rate of pay - £9.50 per hour
Hours - 9am-5pm (Monday-Friday)
Duration - Initial 3-month contract with the view for this to be extended further.
The ideal candidate will need -
- Previous Data Entry experience
- Highly organised approach to their work
- Comfortable with all basic aspects of IT
- Friendly and approachable character
- In depth knowledge of Excel would be desirable
Role responsibilities -
- Accurately ensure all documentation is in place for customers collecting their vehicles.
- Logging and receiving items onto the in-house system.
- First line of support for customer queries.
- Outbound calls to customers and suppliers.
- Running daily reports investigating vehicle issues.
- Opportunity to earn performance-based bonuses.
- Extra days annual leave for special occasions such as weddings & birthdays.
- Work perks such as team nights out.
This is a great time to join this successful business as they are experiencing a period of exceptional growth. If you are a motivated and highly organised individual, who is comfortable interacting with both customers and suppliers then this could be the ideal role for you.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, then apply now!