Are you looking for a new opportunity in the public sector in Newcastle? Do you have excellent customer service and administration skills? If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
We are thrilled to support our well established and high profile public sector client in their search for temporary Registrations Co-ordinators.
Pay Rate: £9.94 per hour
Contract: Temporary, expected until end of March 2020.
Location: Home-based initially, then based in Newcastle City Centre office
Hours: 37 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm approx.
If successful, you will provide high quality, effective administrative support; liaising with stakeholders, operating with minimal supervision, making decisions within agreed parameters and managing several caseloads daily. Your responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the work of two teams by processing and validating work in line with agreed processes
- Ensuring accuracy of data recorded within appropriate systems
- Working autonomously, identifying and resolving queries as they arise to provide internal and external customers with a high level of service
- Providing exceptional customer service when interacting with all customers, both internal and external, across multi-channel contact
- Responsibility for allocation of your own work, and when required, that of others
- Taking ownership for the satisfactory resolution of customer problems or queries and escalates complex queries where appropriate
- Prioritising work in order to ensure it is progressed within agreed SLA's
As the ideal candidate, you will;
- Have a background in admin and customer service
- Be a skilled communicator, confident liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Have the ability to work without close supervision, managing your own performance and task delivery
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Possess a keen eye for detail with a high level of accuracy
If you have the skills and knowledge we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you! Please do not hesitate to submit your online application today!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.