We are recruiting for a Registrations Officer based in Birmingham City Centre.
This is initially a 2-month contract, with a hybrid working option between working from home and also in the office.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Location: Hybrid Working - (Minimum of 3 days in the office - Potentially fully remote working)
You will be updating new registrations - reading through them ensuring everything is completed correcting, uploading & inputting data as well as corresponding with Applicants for any additional information required.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Assess and register all UK qualified applications, and applicants for restoration, ensuring that all evidence provided, including CPD where required, meets the criteria for registration, within set KPIs. Request outstanding documents where required. Obtain information in accordance and compliance with departmental procedures and deadlines;
- Reviewing and updating departmental Standard Operating Procedures;
- Draft correspondence to unsuccessful applicants and advise them on further action necessary in order for them to be registered;
- Ensure applications that require further assessment or investigation are referred to the appropriate Registration Casework team;
- Liaise with the Quality Assurance team where required where queries regarding UK qualifications arise.
- Must be able to retain information
- High Attention to detail
- Previous working history on CRM data bases.
- Confident on the phone
- Someone with a can do approach
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Initial 2-month temporary contract through Brook Street
- £10.94 per hour
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (pro rata)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Grace on 0121 643 6954/0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***