Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit a Relationship Manager who is fluent in spoken and written English and Japanese.
This is a contract role to start early April 2021 for 18 months.
The role will be based remotely to begin with and there may be a requirement to be present onsite at our client's Reading offices once they reopen.
The salary is negotiable.
Group and Job Purpose
You will work as part of the Critical Situation Management Execution Team (CMET) who are part of Customer Service and Support (CSS). CMET owns the Critical Situation (CritSit) Process and works across Services, CSS, Worldwide Commercial Business and GSMO and other business groups ensuring all the parts are compliant with the process and ensuring a high-quality customer and partner experience when facing a CritSit. CritSit are business critical situations escalated by our client's highest priority Premier customer segment that includes customers from government, military, and fortune 500 companies.
The Relationship Manager role is part of the CMET Execution Team and will assist with managing CritSit situations across all technologies. The primary focus is to meet customer needs by effectively managing internal and external resources and managing communication across all the parties involved in a CritSit. The Execution Team provides 24x7, 365 days a year business and after-hours coverage, identifying internal failings and driving positive change.
Given the nature of the business, this position does require flexibility to work outside of standard business hours, including off business hours, weekends and public holidays.
The Relationship Manager will assist with managing CritSit situations across all technologies. The primary focus is to meet customer needs by effectively managing internal and external resources and managing communication across all the parties involved in a CritSit.
Positively impact customer satisfaction by:
- Managing Premier Customers' and Partners' Critical Situation incidents to ensure that the CritSit process is being followed and any need of escalation is addressed.
- Delivery of a high-quality customer and partner experience through timely and effective response to internal and external customer needs; owning active Critical Situations.
- Delivering a high-quality customer and partner experience through timely and effective resolution of customer's issues in the quickest way possible.
- Expanding internal visibility of Premier Customers' Critical Situations by managing complex, mission critical, or politically hot Premier customer situations, including Enterprise Accounts and Partners during afterhours.
- Identifying systemic issues and flagging process breakdown during the execution of the CritSit Process.
- Stepping up to take on challenges by acting as Crisis Manager in catastrophic outage situations.
- Pursuing proactive actions to help prevent future issue.
- Leading project and working group to improve process and tools.
- Establishing / Maintain Relationships
- Collaborating effectively with the customer and internal groups to solve customer issues and improve business processes in the quickest way possible.
- Actively participating on projects initiatives owned by CMET
- Providing CritSit reporting to allow businesses to make better decisions.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Japanese business language is required.
- Candidates with Service delivery experience would be preferred.
- Candidates with Engineering/Program Management experience would be preferred
- Ability to work non-standard hours, weekends and public holidays is required.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage effective escalation within different departments.
- Problem solving skills required.
- Advanced technical understanding
- Computer/Technical skills. (Windows, Office, etc)
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 17th March 2021