Customer Service Advisor
Monday-Friday shifts between 8am-8pm plus occasional Saturdays. Shift rotations
Sunderland based - Ideally commutable, great transport links.
Are you invested in your own development? Do you thrive on being recognized and rewarded for a job well done? Do you want to work for a business that is growing and thriving?
If the answer is 'yes' then we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
- Salary of £19,344
- Fixed shifts available
- Recognition and Awards
- Loyalty benefits and bonuses
- Unrivalled People Development
- The opportunity to progress in your career and gain valuable experience
Our unique approach to coaching and learning has been designed in line with our vision to be Unrivalled in Developing People, and we work with every person in our business to provide opportunities that meet their personal needs and objectives.
- A fantastic salary and benefits package, with a Real Living Wage salary.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity provisions.
- Paid sick leave.
- Up to 35 days holiday.
- A well-developed recognition program.
- An education bursary scheme.
- Loyalty awards for tenure.
You will work 4 weeks from home and then 4 weeks in the office thereafter, with a plan to integrate back to our offices when it is safe to do so.
You are required to have own equipment including PC/Laptop, Internet connection.
You will have:
- The drive to bring your true self to work.
- The courage to put the customer first and be accountable.
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills.
- Great people skills and team working ethic.
- The will to learn and grow.