An amazing new opportunity to join an award winning removals and storage company based in Park Royal, are currently seeking for a Warehouse Supervisor.
Our client is a fast growing removals and storage company who are specialists when it comes to removals in North West, North and West London.
Your job is a critical role for the organisation, especially as they are experiencing major growth in the business. You will be assisting the management of the warehouse, stock management and their containerized storage.
Your working hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm Plus alternate Saturdays with potential overtime.
Key duties of this role include;
- 60% Forkift work 40% Admin
- Updating storage container inventory
- Forklift work anywhere from 2 - 6 hours depending on size of container
- Keeping the warehouse and yards organised and tidy
- Assisting the warehouse manager with health and safety duties (Correct PPE, ensuring team are following safety procedures)
- Stock Audits
- Supporting removals crew on jobs
- Full Driving license
- A Current Reach Truck Forklift license (Please do not apply if you do not have one)
- 1-2 years of experience in warehouse supervision
- IT Savvy with intermediate skills on Microsoft Word and Excel
- Stable Work History
Experience in the UK removals industry is desired but not essential
Salary Range: £22,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience)
If you are interested in this role and fit the criteria please apply with a current CV or call Cerise at Brook Street for further information on 01923 235015