2-3 months Fixed Term
We are looking for a strong administrator with a finance / Accounts background, and would also consider recent grads.
To input rent, received for service users, into the Rent database.
Key Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
* Maintain rent account database insuring accurate information at all times.
* To calculate & post rent adjustments based on information received from LA HB notification.
* Prepare and send rent statement to all current service users in line with company policy.
* To run report from the rent database to complete quarterly report in line with policy.
* To update spreadsheets and data on the WRAPP & Sage database
* To prepare and calculate annual service charges increases and explain the breakdown to service users, when required.
* To prepare the annual rent increase letters using mail merge to ensure sent out in line with company policy.
* Undertake specific duties and/or projects as requested by the Finance manager, in keeping with this role.
Person Specification Experience
* Accountancy experience
* Experience of working in a finance setting.
Skills and Qualification
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Use of WRAPP and/or SAGE databases an advantage.
* Use of mail merge.
* Analyse information
* Plan and organise
* Communicate well
* Take responsibility and action Other
* An understanding and commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
* An understanding of individual responsibility in complying with the Health and Safety policies and arrangements.
* This role is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
The job description is subject to change pending review by the role holder and their line manager