Position: Repair Services Associate (entry level)
Position: Full Time, Perm
Salary: £17K pa
Shift: 8am - 4:30pm (30 mins lunch and two 15min breaks), overtime is available and paid at overtime rate.
Brook Street is currently looking for bright individuals who can perform logistical tasks (receiving & shipping), troubleshooting, repairs (mechanical or electrical in nature), testing, and setting up products to meet requirement. Directly supports operational improvement activities and the implementation of cost reduction ideas.
- Performs basic tasks associated with servicing customer product. This includes receiving/shipping, reviewing customer complaints, basic troubleshooting, mechanical repairs, inspection, basic and soldering, cleaning, testing, and final inspections.
- Learns and develops familiarity with a smaller subset of products and processes.
- Records work performed in the form of symptom codes and parts replacement reasons.
- Provides input geared towards continuous improvement activities.
- Learns and develops familiarity with various software tools.
- Delivers work that falls within acceptable error rate limits. Provides input geared towards improving existing work instruction documentation and the standardization of processes.
- Learns and follows the basic calibration and maintenance requirements of the tools/equipment used in the operations.
- No previous work experience required
- Key Skills and Competencies:
- PC literate
- Learns policies and procedures and how to apply them to issues experienced in routine activities.
- Learns and closely follows established processes and directions.
- Practical, enjoys taking things apart and problem solving.
- Able to work in a team environment
Sound good to you? please contact Stephy on 01772400106 or email