Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our one of a kind Game Studio client where they create the kind of games the world doesn`t have! You`ll be providing players with unforgettable shared experiences in games loved by millions worldwide.
This is a contract role for 18 months with onsite presence and the possibility of some remote working.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, use of the onsite facilities, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Uo to £35,000pa depending on experience
Our client's Player Insights team are building out capacity within the team to work with the business to help alleviate immediate ad-hoc query requirements, take ownership of developing, maintaining/fixing our reporting capability and supporting our live operations teams with dashboarding and incident investigation/support.
- Develop and deliver data assets - Dashboards, query outputs, investigations.
- Build a data map of our data assets/tables
- Create clarity and order amongst our stake-holders` requirements and communications
- Excel data manipulation/presentation
- SQL skills
- Power BI dashboard creation experience
- Communication and organisational skills
- Understanding of Games/Games industry (preferred)
- Experience with stakeholder management (preferred)
- Experience with Scrum (preferred)