The Insights team supports all the organisations business operations by using advanced Business Intelligence to reveal and visualize value that would not otherwise not be available.
The Reporting and UX Designer is responsible for creating reporting experiences that illuminate business intelligence in a way that is useful to users and support data based decision making.
Experiences should be valuable, modern, intuitive and reliable. The experiences should make connections and expose relationships that would otherwise remain buried.
1) Understand the Organisations current and future strategies
2) Support both current and future strategies by connecting data to create information and insights.
3) Pro-actively and reactively, elevate the role of data and data driven decision making within the Organisation
4) Build and operate standard processes to engaging with the Insights team
1) Experienced Reporting and UX Designer at Enterprise level ideally, with experience creating value out of data
2) Business or Computer Science qualification ( desirable)
Technical/Functional skills/Essential experience
1) Must have experience of working in a multi-location based team
2) Experience of working in a shared service ( desirable)
3) Experience with Reporting tools ( Tableaux, PowerBI, Talend skills)
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate is someone who:
1) Has a passion for, and an understanding of the climate change environment and issues
2) Is tenacious and massively curious
3) Organised and works in an unstructured environment
4) Has a growth mindset
5) Is comfortable with ambiguity and change