Our government client is looking for a Full Time Process Assistant based in Thornton Cleveleys.
The Process Assistant will be responsible for performing transactional Order to Cash activities such as bank reconciliations, inputting and posting general ledger Journals, creating AR customers, invoices, credits and statements, debt collection activity and management of third party money activities for SSCL Clients.
- Ensure day to day service delivery and achievement of all Order to Cash SLA and KPIs by monitoring workloads and escalating issues that could affect delivery targets to the Management Team.
- Understand the boundaries of SSCL service delivery to the client. Where issues arise that are within SSCL's remit, take ownership and seek to overcome them.
- Displays a 'can do' attitude to managing own workload to be able to assist other team members to achieve the team objectives.
- Promote positivity, openness and commitment to achieving service delivery across O2C. Understand agreed PSOP service level agreements (SLA) and strive to meet them by achieving daily targets
- To receive and route incoming and outgoing internal and external mail.
- To maintain records and filing systems, retrieving information as required.
- To collate and issue documentation as required.
- To take messages, deal with enquiries via email and phone and resolve or escalate as necessary.
- To assist in the production of weekly and monthly project control information.
- To assist in the production of standard management information and month end reports as required.
- Core Oracle
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel skills (basic formulas and manipulation essential, Macro writing desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of the processes, systems and operations of the department in which the role is located.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines with support where required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Articulate and able to develop good working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Takes pride in delivering a high quality, high accuracy tasks under strict deadlines
- Experience of working within a finance administration environment.
Knowledge and understanding of the organisation and its departments
As this is a government role you will be required to provide three years worth of references and also undertake a DBS application.
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch.