My Public Sector client based in Birmingham City Centre are looking for full time Contact Centre Advisor's to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis. These roles are in place for at least two years and high likely to be extended or the opportunity to gain a fixed term contract.
Key Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Answering inbound calls from service users
- Answering queries regarding the service
- Issuing refunds
- Processing service users' payments for VISA applications
- Navigating through in-house computer systems
As the right candidate for this role, you will:
- Have experience working in a customer service environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have good computer skills
- Have contact centre experience (Not essential)
This role will require you to work Monday to Friday from 9am - 5.30pm. The hourly pay rate for this role will be £9.62 per hour.
This role will require a basic disclosure check and you must have a UK passport or indefinite leave to remain status to be considered.
If you have the necessary skill set for this role, please apply online.
Please note, if you have not received an update within 3 - 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.