Our client located in Thornton-Cleveleys is seeking a finance administrator to work full-time for 37.50 hours each week over Monday-Friday.
We are looking to recruit a purchase to pay process officer to be part of fast paced, results driven payables team. The purchase to pay team manages several clients and an average of 5000 transactions per day: managing "end to end" payables processing. Processes include: Verification of invoices; Purchase order matching; Exception handling;Holds management Recovery funds via the Debit Balance process The role involves management of own workload and monitoring of work queues. The role demands high level of accuracy, complex case handling, and stakeholder management.
* To act as a point of contact for clients in order to resolve internal/external and queries.
* To provide support to manager/team/other teams as required.
* To comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
* Keep own knowledge of procedures up to date.
* Respond to, and resolve queries, taking action as appropriate and identify any preventative measures.
* Ensure that agreed timescales are adhered to.
* Essential Skills
Data Input/Validation experience
Attention to detail - High accuracy level
Managing own workload
Purchase order matching
Accounts payable exposure
Number of Openings - 1
Project Code - TBC
Temp role Type - Admin Indicative annual Salary and per hour - £9.49 per hour
Proposed Start Date - Subject to clearance End Date/Duration - 9 Months
Client Location - Block 6108 Tomlinson House, Norcross Lane Thornton-Cleverley's, Blackpool FY5 3FW GBR
Client Name -SSCL Blackpool
Screening Requirement - SC