We are looking for 2 motivated team leaders to supervise a team ensuring the delivery of a transaction processing service to clients with UKVI.
Contract: Temporary until 31st Oct
Pay Rate: £12.66/hour
Hours: Part-Time: 1 x M-F 17:30-20:30 and 1 x Saturday & Sunday 9:00-17:30
The process team leader will have good working knowledge of the developments in their area, and an awareness of its application within past and present Sopra Steria engagement enabling them to provide a 'Go To' expertise within the overall team.
- Lead small teams - Motivate, and develop the team and encourage communication.
- Schedule team work to required timescales and Service levels.
- Lead the planning implementation, in order to ensure the availability of required staff members
- Ensure that agreed processes/standards/timescales/Quality Requirements are adhered to.
- Identify and manage improvements within own area.
- Update and maintain data base/systems / documentation.
- Comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- Collect and provide statistical data/reports as required.
- Able to lead small teams
- Expert understanding of relevant systems / ERP
- Highly developed user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good at internal and external communication
- Ability to manage a small budget (FTEs, overtime)
- Ability to set and achieve performance targets
* Right-to-work in the UK * Clear DBS minimum * 3 Year referenceable Work History
If these sound like areas you have experience in and are eager to develop, please submit your CV to apply.