My Bracknell based client is currently recruiting for ambitious candidates to join the team, responsible for attendance and inclusivity at our conferences.
This position is part of a growing team and there are plenty of career progression opportunities for the right candidates with six monthly performance/salary reviews.
The mission is to help policy makers make the best decisions.
We are looking for a proactive addition to the team whose task it will be to ensure our policy conferences are as inclusive as possible and no interested parties are left out of discussing important developments. Your work will directly shape the attendance of those involved in our events.
- Working on a range of conferences of varying sizes and topics;
- Directly managing the selection of invited delegates;
- Extracting relevant data from CRM system for each campaign;
- Ensuring we target the correct contacts for each campaign;
- Continuously expanding our potential audience and guiding our databasing department while expanding existing and exploring new sectors to include; and
- Assisting in the data-cleansing tasks to ensure all contact details are kept up to date.
Please apply today - call Lisa on 01483 700 500 or email