I am recruiting for a Reservationist Role within a boutique hotel paying a salary of £17100 that is based in Warwick.
As a reservationist you will be handling bookings for all our facilities such as Leisure, Spa, Corporate and weddings. From handling group reservations to supporting the hotel reception you will always be the first point of contact to our customers offering fantastic levels of service. Building relationships with our return guests and ensuring their stay meets their expectations is our main priority.
- Handling booking reservations over phone and email
- Support with guest queries
- Maximising Hotel revenue
- Reporting to front office manager
- Experience on Reslynx system- but not essential
-Building relationships with regular guests
- Can work well in a team as well as on own
- Experience in providing rooms
- Be able to be proactive at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
- Great customer service skills
- Must be able to drive
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE HOTEL INDUSTRY PREVIOUSLY***
THE PACKAGE - SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary of £17100
- Working 5 out of 7 days, 42.5 hours per week, including bank holidays Shifts are: 8-4.30pm and 11-7.30pm
- Uniform provided
- company pension scheme
-Use of indoor leisure facilities
-Full training and support given
Does this sound like your ideal job?
If you are and interested in this position I AM KEEN TO HEAR FROM YOU please send your CV or and follow up with a call 02476 256641 and ask for Cher.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***